- In class one night, I was once kicked in certain areas that us girls only have in pairs. So I kicked back in a certain areas that only you guys have in pairs. (And no, I don't mean ears...we ALL have them!)
- Once in a self-defense exercise, I flipped what I thought was our tall, large, sturdy Sensei over my shoulder. Turned out it was one of our 105 pound female brown belts.
- I was a body double for Uma Thurman in Kill Bill 3, which never made it to the big screen. (I wonder why?) Quentin Tarantino told me I was better than Uma.
- I was also a body double for Steven Seagal when he appeared naked on the big screen. I was told I must wear a girdle to be more convincing.
- Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley personally delivered my "Total Gym" to my home when I won it in a Martial Arts Tournament being held at the Shaolin Temple.
Okay, now which of the 5 do you think is the truth?
I'll never tell!
I tag: BBM, Becky at Fine Martial Fiber, Ikigai, The Perpetual Beginner, and Minivan Ninja