Thursday, October 2, 2008

I'll be back...(in an Terminator accent)

Just in case you're wondering where I've been and if I'll ever post again...(I know - all those compliments as of late have went to my head)...
I told you a few weeks ago that I am transferring from one part of my company to another. Well, my replacement at this job just started yesterday, and there is a going away party for me tomorrow (a potato pot luck yet!!!) so I really only have a total of 2-1/2 days to train her in about 2 weeks worth of learning needed! So, she is catching on FABULOUSLY, but there is just soooo much to cover that I swear to you, I know I'm stressing waaaayyyy more than she is. LOL! I have loose ends to tie up to have ready for tomorrow - my last day at current job - so I can't even go to karate tonight. I hate to miss, but circumstances prevented me from tying up those loose ends last night.
So, I arrived at work early today just so I could give you all the heads up that I'll be back (again in a Terminator accent) as soon as I get my life under control with the transfer. I start there next week, so I imagine the first week will probably be a bear, but we have our karate group picnic next weekend, so that should be fun and I'm sure I'll have all kinds of fun stories from that!
Anyway, "talk" to you in a couple of weeks...
P.S. - I miss you!

1 comment:

Perpetual Beginner said...

I hear you. Good luck with the changeover, and we'll be here when you get back!